Ophthalmalogy is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye and surrounding areas such as the lacrimal system and eyelids. At Kingsbridge Private Hospital we pride ourselves on the fact that our Ophthalmology Department is a centre of excellence.
Ouy Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeons are available to examine, diagnose and treat any concerns you may have with your eyes and surrounding areas.
Our services includes;
- Cataract Surgery: Patients operated on within 4 weeks and very high satisfaction rates.
- Oculoplastic Surgery: Comprehensive lid surgeries by oculoplastic fellowship training surgeon.
- Medical Retina: OCT anti-VEGF injection.
- Glaucoma: Humphrey visual field OCT SLT treatment.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: Experienced ophthalmologist with years of experience in Beaumont Hospital.
- Paediatric Ophthalmology: Refraction Amblyopia management.
A consultation with a Kingsbridge Ophthalmologist will include a full history with the consultant regarding your symptoms, individualised eye tests and discussion of results. Your consultant will discuss a care management plan with you, including further investigations and surgery if indicated.
If you would like to book an appointment, refer your patient or require further information on the options available to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on 071 916 2649 or through our patient booking team contact form.